"Since mid-1970s, government agencies, scholars, tribes, and private industries have attempted to navigate conflicts involving energy development, Chacoan archaeological study, and preservation across the San Juan Basin. Examines both the imminent threat by energy extraction and ways of understanding Chaco Canyon--and Chaco-era great houses and associated communities"--
1. Chaco architecture.
- fast ; (OCoLC)fst01201705; Chaco culture.
- fast ; (OCoLC)fst01201703; Landscapes.
- fast ; (OCoLC)fst01735625; Mineral industries.
- fast ; (OCoLC)fst01022218; Pueblo Indians
- Dwellings. ; fast ; (OCoLC)fst01083582; Chaco Canyon (N.M.)
- Antiquities. ; New Mexico
- Chaco Canyon. ; fast ; (OCoLC)fst01244628; Electronic books.
- local1. Chaco architecture.
3. Chaco culture.
7. Mineral industries.
9. Pueblo Indians
12. Chaco Canyon (N.M.)
13. New Mexico
- Chaco Canyon.
16. Electronic books.